Benefits and fees
1. The right to vote in the EAFT General Assembly
2. Keeping abreast of developments through:
- e-mail forum,
- regular eletronic information bulletins ("updates"),
3. Contacts with professionals in the field of terminology
4. Advice on information related to terminology
5. Facilities for exchanging information in terminology
6. The ability to participate in Special Interest Groups
7. TERMINOLOGY: Special EAFT Members subscription rate for individual subscribers at EUR 70, excl. 6 % VAT (regular rate: EUR 200). The subscription includes postage and free online access. EAFT members can subscribe by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention their EAFT-AET membership.
8. BENJAMINS: 15 % discount on selected titles: all titles in the series "Terminology and Lexicography Research and Practice", on the "Handbook of Terminology Management" (edited by Sue Ellen Wright and Gerhard Budin): Vol. 1. Basic Aspects of Terminology Management, Vol. 2. Application-Oriented Terminology Management and on the "Handbook of Terminology" print volumes (number 1, edited by Hendrik Kockaert and Frieda Steurs published in 2015)
9. FACHSPRACHE: A free copy of FACHSPRACHE can be ordered on the website (http://www.facultas.at/verlage/zeitschriften/fachsprache, select “kostenloses Probeheft”). Annual subscription price is EUR 68 (excl. p&p); students pay a special price of EUR 45 (excl. p&p).
Students (25 EUR)
Individuals (50 EUR)
Legal entities (200 EUR )
To pay by bank transfer:
Account : 126.96.36.1991.
Swift address: ABNANL2A
Code IBAN : NL80ABNA0516417711 (ABN Amro Amstelveen)
For further details, please contact the EAFT